Seven Laws of Love
June 2, 2009 § Leave a comment
1. Love Is a Choice
2. Choice Ends in Identification with the Beloved.
3. Love Requires a Constant De-egotization.
4. Love Is Inseparable from Joy.
5. Love is Inseparable from Sorrow.
6. All Love, Before It Mounts to a Higher Level, Must Die to a Lower One.
7. The End of All human Love is Doing the Will of God.
– From Fulton Sheen’s book The World’s First Love
Sorry about the lack of posts! I’ve been crazy-busy with my new job…will post something fun later, I promise. :)