A Better Quiz…
May 21, 2007 § 2 Comments
Can you tell I’m bored?
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:25AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Spiderman III
4. What’s your favorite TV show? House, Stargate Atlantis
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Three little almond muffins with a cup of coffee
6. What’s your favorite cuisine? Indian
7. What foods do you dislike? Oysters
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Don’t eat them.
9. What’s your favorite CD at the moment? “See the Morning” by Chris Tomlin
10. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Suburban, the Texas Cadillac
11. Favorite sandwich? Pepperoni and swiss
12. What characteristics do you despise? Insincerity, distrust, lack of spirituality [despise is a pretty harsh word…maybe pity is better].
13. What is your favorite type of clothing? Skirts and button-down shirts or johnny-collar tees
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Russia and Africa
15. What color is your bathroom? White
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Ann Taylor, Eddie Bauer, J. Jill
17. Where would you retire to? Arizona, Colorado, Yorkshire (England)
18. Favorite time of the day? Early morning, when I’m driving with the windows down to work/school and listening to Christian music on the radio.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? Mmmmm…don’t have one. I like it when I have my birthday with family around.
20. Where were you born? Maryland
21. Favorite sport to watch? Philosophy debates. ;-)
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? (by the way, this is usually sent as an email)
23. Person you expect to send it back first? See above
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide?
25. Were you named after anyone? No.
26. Do you wish on stars? No! No act is more futile.
27. When did you last cry? Yesterday afternoon.
28. Do you like your handwriting? Yes.
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes, I think so.
31. Do looks matter? No, but looks are naturally pleasing.
32. How do you release anger? I pray, and talk to my sister or brother.
33. Where is your second home? Chemistry building.
34. What were your favorite toys as a child? Superhero action figures, especially X-men.
35. School was totally useless? I love school.
37. Favorite movies? Seabiscuit, the Pirates movies, Star Trek: Nemesis, True Grit, The Queen, and the list goes on…
38. What are your nicknames? Too many to repeat.
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes. Ruins the shoes otherwise.
40. Do you think that you are strong? Morally or physically?
41. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Butter pecan.
42. What are your favorite colors? Lavender and light green.
43. What is your favorite thing about yourself? lol I plead the fifth.
44. Who do you miss the most? I am surrounded by family, so I guess I miss my *old* friend Dustin the most…we knew each other since we were eight.
45. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? Didn’t send it.
46. What color pants are you wearing? Wearing a blue skirt.
47. What are you listening to right now? Other people typing.
48. Last thing you ate? A power bar for a snack and a cup of tea.
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Green.
50. Last person you talked to on the phone? My dad.
52. Favorite Drink? Water.
53. Do you wear contacts? Yes.
54. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas.
55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings.
56. Summer or winter? Winter.
57. Hugs OR Kisses? Both. :-)
58. What is Your Favorite Dessert? Ice cream!
59. What books are you reading right now? A Doctor at Calvary.
60. What’s On Your Mouse Pad? Laptop with touchpad, so no mousepad.
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Didn’t watch tv last night.
62. Favorite Smells? Coffee, England, lavender, babies, incense, *lab*